In a huge movement, black leaders, educators, philanthropists, business experts, media and athletes plus have come together for what is the Black Entrepreneur Initiative, a movement that will mobilize 100,000 Black entrepreneurs with the skills and support needed to grow their businesses.
Some of the leaders who have come together for this initiative are:
- Bishop Mitchell Taylor – winner of Brooks Astor ad NYC Martin Luther King Award
- Lyneir Richardson – Executive director of Rutgers Center ofr Urban Economic Development
- Stephen & Sterling Carter – author of Principles to Build a Million-Dollar Business
- Erik B – hip hop legend and actor
- Dale Moss – former NFL player, Bachelorette star and entrepreneur
- Cathleen Trigg-Jones – Emmy Award Wining Journalist and Actress
Black Entrepreneur Initiative is in partnership with The Lonely Entrepreneur which is based in NY with the goal of empowering 1 million entrepreneurs worldwide.
For more information on the Black Entrepreneur Initiative, visit http://lonelyentrepreneur.com/BEI