Trampoline parks are opening everywhere, and it’s a very lucrative business, with revenue in the millions. As far as how to open your own trampoline park, one can choose to franchise with such places as Sky Zone parks who have been around since 2004, having many parks around the USA, or you may choose to branch out on your own.
If you want to branch out on your own, here are some items you may want to get in order before launching your very own trampoline park business.
- Create a great business plan along with the necessary business licenses required in your state, as well as proper insurance. Check with your state business licenses offices.
- Money – Secure funding for your trampoline park business, whether it be bootstraping or getting venture capital from sponsors or a business loan.
- Determine a location – The location for your business is key because one wants to search for a location that is close to the target audience to provide for easy access and less marketing. A good location can prove provide savings on marketing, so keep that in mind.
- Hire an architect – You need money and help with a location when you hire an architect. Architects are educated specialists on foundational ground and more when it comes to building, materials, spatial area and more for safety while they may also be able guide you to contractors who will actually do the building.
- Finally, fill it up with everything a trampoline park needs, such as the trampolines and more, depending on what you as a business owner wants to add on the inside such as an eating area, vending machines, etc.